Deja Vu: Unknown You

You speak from a place of
lust and love
heartbreak and heartache
imagry and scenary
that only a unique artist
with unconquered skills that will conquer the hearts of
men everywhere.
That is foreign to me
Yet I've been there before
Let's travel together there someday

You write from a place that surrounds the pain of a soul
so entrenched in love,
entangled by love,
ridden on an emotional roller coaster
so many times you don't know the beginnging from an ending
Where this stops no one knows
why you write these words on your heart
like the writing on the wall
it will take someone else to read it,
just to discover the
love....
detail...
and appreciation of the pen the artist uses.


You sing a melody even the robin can not sing.
When you open your mouth the heavens rejoice,
storms clouds roll away
billows begin to roll.
The robin joins you to sing a new song - your song
that bring sunshine and springtime.
Yes that song is foreign to me too
yet I've heard this song before
let's sing it together someday.

And yes you dance to the beat of a different drum,
that has not graced the tune of the sweetest melody
or intertwined the chords of the greatest symphony.
And yet, still your dance is foreign to me but
I've seen it before, and that beat

has played in my heart a thousands times the sea
I have heard before let's dance together someday.
0 Responses