And We Were Looking For A Hero

12/1/10

When I heard your name my whole body quivered
In charge and in demand
I love you the way you held me in your hands.

I remember the first time I met you
Serene and mean
Glare of your eyes
Quiver of your lip
Oh how I wished it was I you were with
Your mystery enticed me
Always leaving me with more
It was if you knew it was the chase - not the prize
Lace on your thighs
Kiss from above
I knew then I was in love.

I wanted you to be the sun
Illuminate me with your moon
I wanted you to be the ying in my yang
Frost on my flakes
mmmmmmm your sweet taste.
I wanted you to be the twinkle in my star
Don't you see I love you for who you are.

Pleasantly surprised
Evermore intrigued
the smile of your face
Yes your warm embrace

Strikingly sophisticated
Confident not conceded
Powerful yet peaceful
I could hardly believe it

Dawn to dust
The evening dew settled on you
Standing in the door way screaming your name
Darling come home
Street lights are on


Cry with me
Fight with me
Be mad with me
upset with me
Make up with me
Make love to me
Hero oh Hero
Save me indeed
There's someone in need.
0 Responses