I'm Looking

I'm looking for lights, lights that know they are lit.
Lights that don't mind shining and shining bright.

I'm looking for lights that can shine through fog, dark clouds and dark nights.
Lights that lite pathways, Lights that illuminate souls.

I'm looking for lights, lights that are not dim, that don't seek to hid under a bush
Lights that can stand on a street corner and not be ashamed to stand alone

I'm looking for lights that you don't need to warm up; they're always on

I'm looking for a light, that banded with others understands it is no brighter than others, no less, but equal.
Lights that LED and not halogen, they don't burn when you touch them
They don't come with warnings that they may over heat

I'm looking for lights that can bend but don't break,
Lights that can be seen from a mile away,

I'm looking for a few good lights that don't need a back up generator,
Solar powered from the Son from above.

I'm looking for lights, they don't all have to be the same
Big ones small ones, it does not matter just lights that do the job

I'm looking for lights it does not matter their color, nor their stature
Just a light you see,

Can you help me find a light?
Will you help me find a light?
Can you help me find a light?
Will you help me find a light?

Am I asking for too much?
Are my requests unreasonable.
No, they're out there, I know they are.
Maybe because it is day-I can't see them.
I just want to find a light.
0 Responses